Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Autumn essentials

It's hard not to notice that Autumn has well and truly arrived. Between the rain, the drop in temperature and the earlier night falls... Suffice to say that my trusted winter coat was worn today along with my wellies. I love Autumn though. Having grown up in the Alps, we would get very different seasons: boiling hot Summers, snowy Winters, beautiful blooming Springs. In Autumn, the mountains look their best. Their display of oranges, reds, and yellows is stunning. I also love the change of seasons as it means getting all the winter gear back out. I love going out for walks as long as we're all wearing the right gear to remain dry and warm. I am looking forward to some National Trusts walk in the next few months :)

Hello Autumn

I now live in Bristol, known for its humid, wet and windy Autumn/Winters. Lovely! I already bought some good trusted essentials last year, which are still going strong. This year, I have some additional wardrobe staples for the Autumn... A hat (still need to find the courage to wear it!), some so, so pretty ankle boots with a heel to boost my petite/short-ass stature, a good strong backpack for the kids stuff/crap, some of my mine, and pretty much everything in between, and some lovely warm fluffy boots!



What do you love best about Autumn? Is there a particular item of clothing you love wearing again once the Summer is over?
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png


Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover